Control Software Development
Callisto has significant experience in the development of software for instrument control applications both for the laboratory environment and for operational environments. Typical applications include test & measurement automation, data logging and surveillance systems.
Following are some examples of projects we have completed all using the National Instruments LabViewTM graphical programming environment.
Automatic Test and Measurement
- Automatic ground station noise measurement system.
- Automatic communications link performance by measurement of bit error rate.
Equipment Monitor and Control
- PC based software application for continuous operational monitoring of the low noise amplifiers systems in operational ground stations.
- Embedded software for equipment and instrument remote M&C.
- Automatic LNAs status monitoring & RF Switches control for redundancy purpose
- Watchdog/Safety function
Laboratory Test Systems Monitor & Control Software
- Cryogenic test Dewar monitoring for logging during the evaluation of various components at cryogenic temperatures.
- Automatic thermal cycling and thermal control.
- Automatic test bench for RF instruments and noise measurements
- Emulation of RF signal fading on satellite communications links.
- Simulation of Doppler effects from low Earth orbit satellites.
For more information, pricing or custom options, please contact us